(50) V. Sharma, A. Sundaramurthy, A. Tiwari and A.K. Sundramoorthy*, Graphene nanoplatelets-silver nanorods-polymer based in-situ hybrid electrode for electroanalysis of dopamine and ascorbic acid in biological samples, Applied Surface Science, In Press. [IF: 3.387].
(49) A. Sundaramurthy and A.K. Sundramoorthy, Polyelectrolyte capsules preloaded with interconnected alginate matrix: An effective capsule system for encapsulation and release of macromolecules, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, In Press. [IF: 3.671].
(48) Methyl parathion detection in vegetables and fruits using silver@graphene nanoribbons nanocomposite modified screen printed electrode
M. Govindasamy, V. Mani, S.-M. Chen, T.-W. Chen, and A. K. Sundramoorthy
Scientific Reports 2017; 7: 46471. (IF: 5.228)
(47) Highly selective colorimetric and electrochemical sensing of iron (III) using Nile red functionalized graphene film
O. Sadak, A. K. Sundramoorthy, S. Gunasekaran
Biosensors and Bioelectronics 89 (2017) 430-436. (IF: 7.476)
(46) Anisotropic Noble Metal Nanoparticles: Synthesis, Surface Functionalization and Applications in Biosensing, Bioimaging, Drug Delivery and Theranostics
G. Paramasivam, N. Kayambu, A. M. Rabel, A.K Sundramoorthy, A. Sundaramurthy
Acta Biomaterialia (2016) (in press) (IF: 6.008)
(45) MnO2 Nanorods/SiO2 sphere coated on single-wall carbon nanotubes as supercapacitor electrode for high energy storage applications,
Zaharaddeen S Iro, Kesavan T, Subramani C, Dash SS, Sasidharan Manickam and Ashok K. Sundramoorthy*, Materials Research Express, In press. [IF: 1.068]
(44) Graphene Oxide/Oxidized Carbon Nanofiber/Mineralized Hydroxyapatite Based Hybrid Composite for Biomedical Applications, N. Murugan, A Sundaramurthy, S.-M. Chen, A.K. Sundramoorthy*, Materials Research Express, In press. [IF: 1.068]
(6) Our research is highlighted on YOUTUBE videos (Scientific Reports, 2015, 5, 10716)
(4) Winner of the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation (WARF) Discovery Challenge Research Award Competition (2014) consists of a $7500 mini-grant.
(3) Associate Editor of Frontiers in Carbon-Based Materials from May 2014.
(2) The Editorial Board Member of Journal of Nanomaterials (IF : 1.611)
(1) The Editorial Board Member of Journal of Chemistry (IF : 0.622)